Etharis's Application

Post  Etharis on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:00 pm

1. What is your Name? Ryan

2. What is your in-game name? Etharis

3. What is your Age? 24

4. Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

5. Do you have a working microphone? Yes

6. What games to you play?

I have played most popular games out there. Most recently would be WoW, MW2, APB of course, and Battlefield.

7. What are you looking for in a Clan/Guild/Community?

A group of friendly laid back people that can kick ass in game.

8. Why do you want to join Warriors of the Wasteland?

Heard you guys rock and my buddy recently was accepted (Zika) whom I have played games with for a while now. Looking for a good group to get a head start with.

9. How many hours a week do you spend online? More then I should. I do work though so weekdays it can be 4-6 hours but weekends normally around 6-8 hours depends though. I would definatly call myself a hardcore gamer.

10. Would you be interested in taking on a leadership role and/or responsibilities in the community? Sure, if the opportunity comes up.

11. Do you know anyone currently in Warriors of the Wasteland? As mentioned before my buddy Zika joined with you guys.

12. Where did you hear about us? Same again, Zika and heard the name mentioned in other gaming avenues.

Look forward to hopefully gaming with you guys soon. Assuming acceptance do we know what server we will be on? I am in the head start program so only a few more days!!!!

Thanks

Etharis
Pillager
Pillager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Etharis's Application

Post  iMToXIe on Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:25 am

Well, howdee, partnur, welcome to the wasteland. I'll be your friendly guide as we travel through this harsh bit of New Mexico desert. Join us on Vent sometime.

iMToXIe
Recruitment Manager
Recruitment Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down