Ninceur's Application

Go down

Ninceur's Application

Post  Ninceur on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:54 pm

1. What is your Name? Sean

2. What is your in-game name? Most likely Misan, as the name has a lot of history. May be different if I decide to roll a male character first for once.

3. What is your Age? 21

4. Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

5. Do you have a working microphone? Yes

6. What games to you play?

Currently BFBC:2, League of Legends, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2, and random single player games like Dragon Age Origins, Far Cry 2, God of War 3, and Mass Effect 2. I've played a lot of MMOs in the past, most notably EVE Online, WoW, and SWG. Played the APB Euro beta until it closed down for KttC as well.

7. What are you looking for in a Clan/Guild/Community? A tight-knit group that can work together well as a team. Also just looking for a more laid-back group that's fun to hang out with and doesn't have lots of unnecessary rules governing the group.

8. Why do you want to join Warriors of the Wasteland? I've looked through many of the other recruitment posts on the APB boards but this WotW seems to fit best. Joining a newly established clan for a new game might also be a lot more fun/interesting than joining a well established one.

9. How many hours a week do you spend online? Varies, but probably 15-20 on average.

10. Would you be interested in taking on a leadership role and/or responsibilities in the community? I might. Depends mostly on time commitment in the end. I have a tendency to like helping out newer players and tend to do some admin stuff by habit.

11. Do you know anyone currently in Warriors of the Wasteland? Nope.

12. Where did you hear about us? Your recruitment thread on the main APB community forums.

Note: My username here is the name I use for Steam and most other games now including LoL.
Ninceur
Warlord
Warlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninceur's Application

Post  Velox on Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:48 pm

Welcome to Warriors of the Wasteland! Check out the forums and feel free to join us in vent!

High Warlord
High Warlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down