Zika's App

Go down

Zika's App

Post  Zika on Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:51 pm

1. What is your Name? Gus

2. What is your in-game name? Zika (Hopefully)

3. What is your Age? 20

4. Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

5. Do you have a working microphone? Yes

6. What games do you play?

Consistently? Until now, just WoW. Now I'm quitting WoW, at least until Cataclysm hits, and picking up APB. I've played hundreds of other games, but most of them aren't worth mentioning. I've been around online games for years, and APB is going to be my new focus.

7. What are you looking for in a Clan/Guild/Community?

A group of people I can have fun with and call my friends. People who aren't too serious.

8. Why do you want to join Warriors of the Wasteland?

I'm looking to link up with a group for when APB hits. I checked the forums and you guys are the first that appealed to me.

9. How many hours a week do you spend online?

Usually 4-8 hours a day (Although, sometimes more or less). So 28-56 hours a week. Again, give or take.

10. Would you be interested in taking on a leadership role and/or responsibilities in the community?

Possibly. If it's needed, or if I become ambitious, I can and have fulfilled the role before. I'm laid back, but I'm a hardcore gamer. I have the time and the desire to see the guild or clan I'm in progress, and I will apply those assets if, as I said, I get ambitious.

11. Do you know anyone currently in Warriors of the Wasteland? Nope.

12. Where did you hear about us? APB Forums.

I have a friend who will be interested in applying/joining pending my acceptance.

You guys'll have to let me know what server to join asap, pending approval, as I will be pre-ordering the game from D2D and starting three days early. Catch you later.
Zika
Warrior
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zika's App

Post  Velox on Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:06 pm

Hello there Zika, I like the application. Welcome to Warriors of the Wasteland, good to have you aboard! Check out the posts around the forums and feel free to join us in Vent.

Regarding your comment on what server we will be playing on, I'm wondering the same thing (Many of us have pre-ordered as well). I actually posted this thread on the APB forums earlier today [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (It might need a bump ;P). I'm hoping I get some kind of useful information out of it, but I don't have much optimism. If nothing official/useful comes from that thread, and RTW doesn't release some type of "Server List" before launch It looks like I may be waking up right as the game goes live so I can pick a server and get that information here on the forums for everyone else.

If you have any questions feel free to make a post, or contact me ^^

-Velox

High Warlord
High Warlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zika on Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:27 pm

Alright, thanks a lot Velox. I'll keep an eye out over the next while to see if anything is posted on the APB forums or over here regarding to the official server listings.

Take it easy.
Zika
Warrior
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum