2. What is your in-game name?
POLICE BRUTALITY

3. What is your Age?

4. Do you have Ventrilo?
Yes

5. Do you have a working microphone?
Yes

6. What games to you play?
I play all sorts of games. I've played a lot of games competitively, ranging from old school FPS classics like Counter-Strike:Source and Battlefield 2 to MMO's like World of Warcraft and Age of Conan.

7. What are you looking for in a Clan/Guild/Community?
A fun, relaxed but competitive group of gamers. One with a focus of fun and teamwork.

8. Why do you want to join Warriors of the Wasteland?
After playing All Points Bulletin, I decided that was the game for me. So I'm looking for a fun clan that I can advance with in that game. However, I've also become disheartened with video gaming recently, and am looking for a good clan to revitalize my joy for the industry.

9. How many hours a week do you spend online?
Well, since it is summer, quite a bit. (Probably way to much.. But the sun is so bright, why would you want to go outside?) However, I do participate in several programs ranging from the Police Explorers to volunteer work. (Mostly to stay busy.. I don't like being bored)

10. Would you be interested in taking on a leadership role and/or responsibilities in the community?
I think that if I could find a clan that I really fit into, I could definitely take on a leadership role/responsibilities. I always enjoy an emphasis on teamwork, and I think if I was really involved with the clan that would be much more fun.

11. Do you know anyone currently in Warriors of the Wasteland?
No, sadly. Crying or Very sad

12. Where did you hear about us?
The topic on the Steam forums about Warriors of the Wasteland. I read the brief bio and said to myself, "I gotta apply there!"

Back to top Go down

Re: POLICE BRUTALITY's App

Post  Velox on Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:47 pm

Thank you for your application and interest in our Clan. However, you do not meet the age requirement to join Warriors of the Wasteland. Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept your application at this time. We wish you the best of luck in APB!

Thread Closed

-Velox

High Warlord
High Warlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down