Twinz Application

Go down

Twinz Application

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:44 am

1. What is your Name? Tyler

2. What is your in-game name? Twinz

3. What is your Age? 14 (Kinda young but I always have been playing older people, back when I played WoW I was in a guild for over a year with people that were 25-40 years old and we got along fine)

4. Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

5. Do you have a working microphone? Yes (http://preview.tinyurl.com/38xe69s)

6. What games to you play?

I usually play FPS like CoD 4,Waw and MW2 on my xbox 360 but for awhile I played WoW and now somethimes me and my friends play WC3 and SC1 along with SC2 when it comes out. My favorite game series is Saints Row and I like GTA alot so thats what brought me to APB, my love for MMo's and Saints Row/GTA

7. What are you looking for in a Clan/Guild/Community? Im looking for a group of people who just wants to chill and kick some ass in APB and sometimes even other games if you want.

8. Why do you want to join Warriors of the Wasteland? Im looking for a chill group of people who I can play this awesome game with

9. How many hours a week do you spend online? Can we not go there? Way too much....

10. Would you be interested in taking on a leadership role and/or responsibilities in the community? If we need someone to step up I can help but usually im better at taking orders rahter than giving them.

11. Do you know anyone currently in Warriors of the Wasteland? Nope

12. Where did you hear about us? APB Criminal Recruitment Fourms

Back to top Go down

Re: Twinz Application

Post  Velox on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:37 pm

Thank you for your interest in Warriors of the Wasteland, but you do not meet the age requirement to join our community. Thank's for applying but we will be unable to accept your application at this time.

Thread closed

-Velox
Velox
High Warlord
High Warlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down