Megahax's Application

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:46 pm

. What is your Name? Devon

2. What is your in-game name? Megahax

3. What is your Age? 16

4. Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

5. Do you have a working microphone? Yes

6. What games to you play?

MW2, WoW, Aion, Darkfall, AoC, EVE, Fallen Earth, Guild Wars, WC3, Etc.

7. What are you looking for in a Clan/Guild/Community? A group of friends to have fun with that will last beyond the hours spent gaming together.

8. Why do you want to join Warriors of the Wasteland?

I have been through many different clans and guilds of many types and sorts, from fun loving carefree guilds to rules on just about everything a member does. From what i can see WotW looks like a fun loving clan that is laid back but can also be serious. Also the chance to be with a more mature player base is always a plus.

9. How many hours a week do you spend online? 50+/-

10. Would you be interested in taking on a leadership role and/or responsibilities in the community? Yes i would, but being a young member would require me to prove myself alot more than most seeing as elder members do not usually take kindly to younger figures of authority without due reason.

11. Do you know anyone currently in Warriors of the Wasteland? Not yet.

12. Where did you hear about us? I have been following APB for over a year now and noticed the recruitment post on MMORPG.com forums awhile back. Came back today and it was still up so i decided to give it a shot.

Back to top Go down

Re: Megahax's Application

Post  Velox on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:11 pm

I'm sorry Megahax but you do not meet the age requirement to join Warriors of the Wasteland. Therefore I am unable to accept your application at this time. Thank you for your interest in our community. We appreciate every application we receive and wish you the best of luck in APB.

Thread Closed

-Velox
Velox
High Warlord
High Warlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down