Go down

Kross's Application

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:22 am

1. What is your Name? Andy

2. What is your in-game name? Kross

3. What is your Age? 29

4. Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

5. Do you have a working microphone? Yes

6. What games do you play? Currently: Left 4 Dead 2/Atlantica. Past history: UO, DAOC, EQ I & II, AoC, Eve, CoH/CoV, WoW, Atlantica, Horizons, Warhammer Online, Vanguard, FFXI, D&D Online, Chronicles of Spellborn, Planetside, Global Agenda, PotBS, CABAL, Dreamlords, Archlord, Crimecraft. FPS: Pretty much all of the COD's & Battlefield's, Counterstrike Source, TF2, L4d 1 & 2, Unreal Tournament, Dark Mesiah Might & Magic(no guns but its a fps w/magic, etc). I am sure I left a few out.

7. What are you looking for in a Clan/Guild/Community? Bunch of guys who don't mind having some company from time to time. I work crazy hours but will be online 90% of the time I am home. Whether I am kicking ass in the morning or at night I am a team player and you can count on me to watch your 6.

8. Why do you want to join Warriors of the Wasteland? Figure I go into the game with a bunch of people who will stick together and already know how each other play. And why not? I haven't been in a clan/guild/squad in a long time. I am really looking to join the community especially if we work well together.

9. How many hours a week do you spend online? When I am not working I am online to be honest.

10. Would you be interested in taking on a leadership role and/or responsibilities in the community? I've always been the quiet/silent/monster in the room type. I am sure some probably have seen me in a leadership role. In the past leaders have asked me to assume officer positions(Some just made me one without even asking...) and have relied on me for advice . I am not one to toot my own horn but I think I did OK.

11. Do you know anyone currently in Warriors of the Wasteland? Not yet.

12. Where did you hear about us? Your post on the APB steam board.

Back to top Go down

Re: Kross's Application

Post  Velox on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:26 pm

Welcome to Warriors of the Wasteland! Great to have you aboard. Lock'n it up!
Velox
High Warlord
High Warlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down