Cal's recruitment

Go down

Cal's recruitment

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:31 am

1. What is your Name? Cal short for callum (i like cal)

2. What is your in-game name? The Chosen Noob(steam name)

3. What is your Age? 15

4. Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

5. Do you have a working microphone? Yes

6. What games to you play? Star Craft, GTA, Wow Call of duty(all of them), need for speed, dirt 1 and 2, Halo 3, Counter strike source, Battlefield (all of them), Oblivion, Nhl 09, 10, Bioshock(both of them), Borderlands, fallout 3, and many more that wont fit.

7. What are you looking for in a Clan/Guild/Community? A group who is nice and willing to help out others, and very active in all parts of the game

8. Why do you want to join Warriors of the Wasteland? Cause it has an awesome name and you guys seem nice
AND YOUR SITE DESIGN IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. How many hours a week do you spend online? Alot. trust me.

10. Would you be interested in taking on a leadership role and/or responsibilities in the community? Yes, I am a good leader, i'm organized and i'm always happy to help out other people if they need something.

11. Do you know anyone currently in Warriors of the Wasteland? No

12. Where did you hear about us? Steam Groups(you guys sounded the coolest)

Back to top Go down

Re: Cal's recruitment

Post  Velox on Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Thank you for showing interest in Warriors of the Wasteland and taking the time to post an application. We appreciate every application we receive, and I'm happy to hear you liked our site. Unfortunately, you do not meet the age requirement to join our community. I apologize for the inconvenience and wish you the best of luck finding a clan/community that suits you.

Thank's again
-Velox
Velox
High Warlord
High Warlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:08 pm

Velox wrote:Thank you for showing interest in Warriors of the Wasteland and taking the time to post an application. We appreciate every application we receive, and I'm happy to hear you liked our site. Unfortunately, you do not meet the age requirement to join our community. I apologize for the inconvenience and wish you the best of luck finding a clan/community that suits you.

Thank's again
-Velox
But i am very intelligent and mature. I promise I am worth the exception.

Back to top Go down

Post  Velox on Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:46 pm

I'm sorry Cal, but you are a little young for Warriors of the Wasteland. I apologize but we will be unable to accept your application at this time.

Thread closed.

-Velox
Velox
High Warlord
High Warlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down