BlackFrost's Application

Post  BlackFrost on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:19 pm

1. What is your Name? Nate

2. What is your in-game name? BlackFrost

3. What is your Age? 24

4. Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

5. Do you have a working microphone? Yes

6. What games to you play?

Too many to list, the first game i played was probably number munchers on those old apple IIs we had at our elementary school... the first online game I played was Command and Conquer: Red Alert on Westwood Chat. Since then the most important games to me have been CS (since Beta 6 build-1.6), Team Fortress Classic (1st place in ADL league while I was part of .rot clan) Dark Age of Camelot (5 yrs, used to be a relic raid leader commanding battles of 300+ players vs. 300+ players sometimes!), World of Warcraft (played from beta till around the time Naxx came out, was considered one of the best PvPers on my server), Battlefield 2 (played in CAL), and EVE Online (been playing since 2003, leader of a small pirating corp).

7. What are you looking for in a Clan/Guild/Community?

I'm looking for skill, organization, maturity, and friends.

8. Why do you want to join Warriors of the Wasteland?

Well first off your recruitment thread seemed the most interesting and organized, so I took the time to actually read through it and I like your image and your attitude. I'm sure that if I were recruited, this would lead to a mutually beneficial relationship.

9. How many hours a week do you spend online?

Over 40... My day consists of Work, Food, Work, Gaming, Food, Gaming, Sleep, repeat. Sometimes i replace "Sleep" with another "Gaming". Razz

10. Would you be interested in taking on a leadership role and/or responsibilities in the community?

Yes, if there is need for more leadership. I have quite a bit of experience leading, organizing, and overseeing clans and guilds.

11. Do you know anyone currently in Warriors of the Wasteland? None.

12. Where did you hear about us? APB Community Forums

BlackFrost
Warrior
Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BlackFrost's Application

Post  iMToXIe on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:40 pm

Looks good, hook up with an officer in-game or on vent to get into the clan. Welcome to the wasteland.

iMToXIe
Recruitment Manager
Recruitment Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down