Go down

Streets Application

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:23 pm

1. What is your name? Bert

2. What is your in-game name? Streets

3. What is your age? 35

4. Do you have Ventrilo? yes

5. Do you have a working microphone? yes

6. What games do you play? I have played many online games on the computer starting with Everquest One, which was at the Kunark expansion at the time, and about ten years later I still love massive multiplayer online games. Other games I have played include but are not limited to: Dark Age of Camelot, W.o.W., SWG, Planetside, Aion, W.A.R., City of Heroes/Villains, Champions, EQ2, LOTR, FFXI, etc. I also enjoy some first person shooter games such as Halo, CoD, Battlefield.

7. What are you looking for in a Clan/Guild/Community? I am looking for people to enjoy APB together while helping each other out to accomplish the goals of the clan and become the best clan that we can achieve.

8. Why do you want to join Warriors of the Wasteland? After reading information from the Warriors of the Wasteland website I have come to the conclusion that this clan sounds very strong, solid, fun, and has a great comradery for one another and a desire to excel. These are all great qualities for a clan to have and a clan that I would be honored to take part in.

9. How many hours a week do you spend online? I would say I spend approximately thirty hours a week, give or take a few hours, playing online games.

10. Would you be interested in taking on a leadership role and/or responsibilities in the community? Yes, I would be interested in taking on a leadership role and/or responsibilities in the community.

11. Do you know anyone currently in Warriors of the Wasteland? I may have seen a few of you in-game occasionally. I am really looking forward to meeting everyone. Very Happy

12. Where did you hear about us? I mainly found out about Warriors of the Wasteland in the forums of APB.

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets Application

Post  SleeperCell on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:11 pm

Hey Bert, app looks good. Whisper an officer for invite and be sure to hop on vent and join the crew.

Warlord
Warlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down